Duties & Responsibilities
• Irrigation technicians should be comfortable working with digging equipment
• Maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing sprinklers, water lines, pumps, suction devices, valves and control clocks / timers
• Set-up and manage digital and analog timers
• Interpret job specifications and read irrigation plans / blueprints
• Careful planning and the ability to anticipate issues
• Knowledge of all irrigation systems (Rain Bird, Toro, Irritrol, ET Water, Weather Station, Hunter).
• Must be able to install new systems and repair older systems
• Must have basic construction skills
• Ability to create Irrigation Maps and Reports
• Competitive compensation
• Medical & Dental
• Retirement Plan
• Vacation & Holiday pay
• Company supplied uniforms
About He-man Services:
He-Man Services provides complete landscaping, tree trimming, pest control and irrigation for the island of Maui for the last 25 years. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Additional Required Experience and Education:
• 1-3 years of productive experience in the installation, inspection and repair of irrigation systems.
• Driver’s License with a clean abstract